Installing new, beautiful countertops in your kitchen or bathroom? Kitchen and bathroom remodeling projects are some of the most rewarding home improvement projects you can do. Whether you are just replacing your old countertops and fixtures or doing something even more extensive remodeling, it is a great way to breathe new life into your home. However, it is important to remember you must enlist the help of professional plumbers to take care of the back end of your new design. After all, your bathroom and kitchen remodeling projects should function as well as they look. That’s why, as experts in plumbing, the professionals at All Ways Drains are guests of Northstar Granite and would like to discuss some of the most important plumbing considerations to take into account.
- When you update the look and overall appearance of your countertops, it is important to make sure everything else in the room lives up to their beauty. Are your current faucets rusty, leaky or outdated? It may be a good idea to replace them if not for aesthetics-sake then for efficiency-sake.
- New, modern fixtures and appliances can help save money and energy. Updating your plumbing, outdated garbage disposal or toilet during kitchen and bathroom remodeling can increase your water flow for a more efficiently running household.
- It is important to select your new fixtures and faucets prior to the fabrication of your countertops to ensure everything fits together nicely. Work with your trusted plumber to select the right sink that will work for you and your family and then work with Northstar to ensure the countertops they fabricate will work with it.
- Did you know new plumbing code requires air gaps to be installed for dishwashers? These air gaps are typically installed through a hole in the countertop. This especially should be arranged and planned for by the plumber and the countertop company.
- Your plumber will be able to help determine various aspects of the plumbing system for your new kitchen or bathroom. And, you should work with both your plumber and countertop fabricator to help locate where the new plumbing fixtures will be installed, where the down drain-waste-vent pipes go and where the hot and cold water pipes will be located. And, if you will be changing the orientation and location of your cabinets, this will also effect the sink location and countertop fabrication. With all of these aspects to consider, it is best to leave it to the experts for all kitchen and bathroom remodeling jobs.
- No matter how great your new kitchen and bathroom remodeling project looks, it is essential that it functions just as beautifully. So, hire the residential plumbers you can trust; All Ways Drains to make sure everything runs smoothly. And, to make sure your new countertops look beautiful, enlist the help of the professionals at Northstar Granite.
If you are ready to learn more about kitchen and bathroom remodeling plumbing for your Twin Cities area home, call All Ways Drains at 612-922-9422 or you can contact us to set up your Free Estimate. And, contact Northstar Granite at 320-963-8677 for all of your kitchen and bathroom countertop needs.