Bloomington Quartz Countertops
At Northstar Granite Tops, we do a lot more than just granite! We also install quartz countertops for Bloomington residents and the surrounding environs. If you are conducting a home remodel or renovation, or are just seeking to add some life to your kitchen or bathroom, you are likely considering multiple stone types for your project. Stone is lovely and provides for a classic look, but none are quite like quartz.
Choosing between granite, marble and quartz may be a challenge, but we will help you throughout the process. Quartz, the “non-natural” countertop among the big three stone types, is made of synthetic blends — 93 percent of the countertop made of ground-up quartz, the remaining percentage a blend of polyester resins (binding) and pigments (coloring). The added heft provided by the resins makes quartz countertops more resistant to scratches and stains. Resins largely eliminate porosity, making it so quartz countertops never need to be sealed.
Quartz countertops are great for kitchens or bathrooms. With numerous styles and colors available, you are sure to find the right quartz countertop to match your home’s décor.
Why Choose Quartz Countertops?
The Five Benefits of choosing quartz countertops for your Bloomington home:
- Beauty: Naturally beautiful, quartz comes in more of a “solid” color, meaning seams will be less noticeable than in other stone types.
- Color choice: Quartz countertops come in a wide array of color options.
- Durability: Strong by nature, Quartz countertops are unlikely to degrade with wear and tear.
- Low maintenance: Quartz countertops are non-porous, staining is a worthy challenge.
- No sealing: Quartz countertops, unlike their “natural stone” counterparts, will not require any sealing whatsoever, being a synthetically-blended product.
Northstar Granite Tops can help you with all your natural and manufactured stone countertop needs. We fabricate and we install. Be sure to check out our website to see some photo galleries of projects we have completed.
Quartz Countertops from Northstar Granite