Kitchen Countertops Orono
Do you want some information on kitchen countertops for your Orono home? Northstar Granite Tops can help! Specialists in fabricating and installing a variety of stone types, Northstar Granite Tops include:
- And more!
Call us up anytime and we will discuss your pending home improvement and kitchen renovation. We will field all of your questions and address all potential concerns about kitchen countertops.
Maybe you do not know which natural stone type to choose? We can help you pick the right one for your home also. Granite and quartz work best (amongst the stone options) as kitchen countertops. Both granite and quartz are durable, easy to care for and maintain, are burn, scratch, stain, heat and bacteria resistant.
Granite and quartz kitchen countertops boast an ample array of selections as per colors, styles and patterns. You will not have a difficult time complementing your kitchen’s décor.
A free estimate will be provided to give you an idea on how much you should budget for your new kitchen countertops.
Beautiful Kitchen Countertops
Very different as far as composition is concerned, granite and quartz share several similarities, especially when it comes to being used for kitchen countertops.
- Granite and quartz kitchen countertops are durable and stand the tests of time. Implementing proper care and maintenance, these natural stone kitchen countertops could last you a lifetime.
- Not at all difficult to care for. Wipe them down with some water and a soft, dry cloth. No special cleaning products required.
- Resistant to bacteria, you needn’t worry at all about disinfecting.
- So many assorted colors and patterns to choose from. Landing the perfect ones for your new kitchen countertops will be very easy.
- They are a great choice for kitchens of all sizes, and they are great for families of all sizes too.
If you would like to know even more reasons that granite and quartz are a great choice for kitchen countertops, give us a call!
Orono Kitchen Countertops