Kitchen Counters Twin Cities
Are you looking for more information on kitchen counters for your Twin Cities home? Northstar Granite Tops can help! We specialize in fabricating and installing a variety of stone types including:
- And more!
Give us a call and we can talk to you at length about your home improvement and kitchen remodeling project. We will be happy to answer your questions about your new kitchen counters and all we can do for you.
If you are unsure of what type of stone to choose, we can assist you with that decision as well. Granite and quartz tend to work the best for kitchen counters since both of these stones are durable, easy to care for and are burn, scratch, stain, heat and bacteria resistant.
No matter which of the two stones you choose, you will find plenty of options in terms of style, colors and patterns. It will be easy to find the perfect complement to your kitchen’s décor.
We can even give you a free estimate so you know about how much you can expect to spend on your new kitchen counters.
Beautiful Kitchen Counters
While granite and quartz are two very different stones, they do share several similarities, especially when it comes to being used for kitchen counters.
- They are both very durable and long lasting. With the proper care and maintenance, your granite or quartz kitchen counters could last you a lifetime.
- They are easy to care for. You only need to wipe them down with water and a soft, dry cloth. You do not have to buy any special cleaning products.
- They are bacteria resistant, so you do not have to worry about disinfecting them, especially during cold and flu season.
- They come in all different colors and patterns. Finding the perfect ones for your new kitchen counters will be very easy.
- They are a great choice for kitchen of all sizes, and they are great for families of all sizes too.
If you would like to know even more reasons that granite and quartz are a great choice for kitchen counters, give us a call!
Twin Cities Kitchen Counters
Would you like to learn more about kitchen counters for your Twin Cities home? Call Northstar Granite Tops at 320-963-8677, or you can contact us to get a Free Estimate.