Granite Installer in the News: Write-Up in the Maple Lake Messenger
We here at Northstar Granite Tops were thrilled to be featured in an article in the Maple Lake Messenger. In case you missed it, the article is a great overview of our business fabricating and installing granite and other natural stone countertops in the Maple Lake area. It’s been a couple of months since the article was published, but it contains a lot of good information that is worth sharing.
A few of the article’s highlights:
So when you need granite countertops fabricated or installed in your Maple Lake home, give us a call at 320-963-8677 or Request a Free Quote.
- We are an eco-friendly company. We have a closed-loop water recycling system, and we recycle 100% of our leftover countertop materials. These materials end up being donated to local artisans or crushed to help make road beds for the entire state of Minnesota.
- We have been located in Maple Lake since 2006, but we have been in business since 2002.
- When the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) visited our facility, they recognized it as a “clean, safe environment for employees and customers.”
- We have been accredited by the Marble Institute of America (MIA) since 2009. This means we have demonstrated our expertise in our craftsmanship of natural stone, a legitimate concern and focus on worker and customer safety and maintaining ethical and sound business practices.
- We are one of only 57 Accredited Natural Stone Fabricators in the country and one of only two in Minnesota.
- The owners, Steve and Rock, are actively involved in the day-to-day operations of the company. Steve usually handles the installations and Rock has a hand in just about every template job.
- Although we are known for fabricating and installing granite, we can also do the same for other natural stones like onyx, soapstone, travertine, marble, engineered quartz and more.
- Generally speaking, it takes about one day to put new granite countertops in.