Plymouth Quartz Countertops
Northstar Granite Tops work with natural stones other than granite. Another beautiful stone type we fabricate and install are quartz kitchen countertops for Plymouth residents and those found in neighboring burgs. If you are plotting a home renovation or remodel, or simply just wish to add some life to your kitchen or bathroom, you may be eyeing up many different types of stone for your project. Stone is beautiful and adds a classic look, but none match the shine that quartz offers.
Choosing between granite, marble and quartz may be a little daunting as you are likely going to have these counters for the remaining time that you are in your home. We will be with you every step of the way, fabrication through installation.
Amongst the stone types we offer is quartz, is the “non-natural” countertop amongst the big three stone types. Quartz kitchen countertops are synthetic blends—93% of the countertop is ground quartz, the remaining percentage is made up of polyester resins (binding) and pigments (coloring). The additional weight that the resins provide make quartz countertops more readily able to resist scratching and staining. The real key may just be that with porosity eliminated, quartz kitchen countertops do not require any level of sealing.
Quartz countertops are great for kitchens. With so many styles and color patterns available, finding the right slab to mold into quartz kitchen countertops will not be difficult. Your lower cabinets need roofing, choose that quartz kitchen countertop to match your home’s décor now!
Opting for Quartz Kitchen Countertops
The Benefits in choosing quartz kitchen countertops for your Plymouth home:
- Durability: Quartz kitchen countertops offer strength, will not degrade or offer standard wear and tear issues offered by other choices.
- Low maintenance: Quartz kitchen countertops are non-porous, so there will only be smooth surface. Stains will have no edging to grip, allowing for them to otherwise stick around.
- Color choice: Quartz kitchen countertops come in a wide array of color options.
- Beauty: Quartz is a naturally beautiful stone. Because it offers more solid coloring than its natural stone counterparts, seams will be hard to spot.
- No sealing: Quartz kitchen countertops, unlike their “natural stone” counterparts, won’t have to be sealed because they are non-porous, due to being a synthetically-blended product.
Northstar Granite Tops can help you with all of your natural stone countertop needs. We fabricate and we install. Be sure to check out our website to see some photo galleries of projects we have completed.
Contact us or call Northstar Granite today at 320-963-8677 to get your Plymouth quartz countertop project started or fill out our online form for a free quote.