We here at Northstar Granite Tops were thrilled to be featured in an article in the Maple Lake Messenger. In case you missed it, the article is a great overview of our business fabricating and installing granite and other natural stone countertops in the Maple Lake area. It’s been a couple of months since the article was published, but it contains a lot of good information that is worth sharing.
A few of the article’s highlights:
- We are an eco-friendly company. We have a closed-loop water recycling system, and we recycle 100% of our leftover countertop materials. These materials end up being donated to local artisans or crushed to help make road beds for the entire state of Minnesota.
- We have been located in Maple Lake since 2006, but we have been in business since 2002.
- When the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) visited our facility, they recognized it as a “clean, safe environment for employees and customers.”
- We have been accredited by the Marble Institute of America (MIA) since 2009. This means we have demonstrated our expertise in our craftsmanship of natural stone, a legitimate concern and focus on worker and customer safety and maintaining ethical and sound business practices.
- We are one of only 57 Accredited Natural Stone Fabricators in the country and one of only two in Minnesota.
- The owners, Steve and Rock, are actively involved in the day-to-day operations of the company. Steve usually handles the installations and Rock has a hand in just about every template job.
- Although we are known for fabricating and installing granite, we can also do the same for other natural stones like onyx, soapstone, travertine, marble, engineered quartz and more.
- Generally speaking, it takes about one day to put new granite countertops in.
So when you need granite countertops fabricated or installed in your Maple Lake home, give us a call at 320-963-8677 or Request a Free Quote.